Cure Time6 Hrs.
Light Foot Traffic3 Hrs.
Heavy Foot Traffic4 Hrs.
Heavy Rolling Loads8 Hrs.
WHY USE RLX-110?
- Unlimited moisture protection (porous slab)
- No moisture or PH testing required
- Permanent, waterproof bond
- 1-step installation
- Faster construction timeline
- 6-hour cure (heat weld, wet mop, strip/finish)
- Rapid occupancy times
- Extreme heavy rolling loads
- Installs multiple flooring types
- Sound control (IIC, STC)
- Anti-microbial technology
Approved for the following floor types:
Carpet tile (hard and soft-backed), Cork flooring, Cork-backed hard surface, Cork underlayment, Linoleum, LVT/LVP, Rigid core (SPC/WPC/WSC/Etc.), Rubber (tile/sheet), Sheet (felt-backed), Sheet (fiberglass), Sheet (heterogeneous), Sheet (homogeneous), Stair-treads (rubber/vinyl), VCT, VET & Walk-off carpet tile.